Aller au contenu

Mariah Carey Nouvel Album: E=mc ²

Messages recommandés

Une listening party s'est déroulé hier où La Reid a fait passer aux invités dont quelques journalistes 10chansons.

La Reid a annoncé qu'il comptait sortir pour cet album dont le titre semble être E=MC²

Les titres officiels que l'on connait maintenant sont:

Touch my body ( chanson rnb )

That chick ( chanson pop )

Migrate feat Tpain ( chanson urbaine avec beaucoup de basse donc qui groove pas mal)

Heat ( chanson hip hop salué par les amateurs )

Bye Bye ( mid tempo traitant de la perte d'êtres chèrs)

Lovin' you long time ( chanson pop )

Cruise control feat Damien Marley ( chanson rnb)

Love story ( ballade )

For real,For real ( Mariah Carey/Bryan)

O.O.C (chanson rnb déchaînée )

Thanx for Nothin' ( ? )

For the Record ( Mariah Carey/Bryan )

Toujours pas de singles filtrés, le premier étant toujours censé être le titre éponyme Touch my body qui selon all acess sera lancé en radio le 12 février.

Il y'a aussi Young Jeezy dans l'un des titres cités plus haut en feat.

Les producteurs: Dupri, William pour heat, Rodney Jerkins, The Dream...

Première photo officielle de cet album dont la sortie est prévue pour le 1er avril:

thatchick888lg4.jpg

encore un new topic, lol j'arrive plus a suivre....

comment j'ai trop hate de cette album! Si "the emancipation of..." a été la meilleur vente en 2005, j'espère que celui-ci va exploser le record de "TEOM"....

J'adore la Première photo officielle au niveau du visage et de la couleur c'est juste WAAAHOUU!

j'espère une tuerie au niveau des titres et des clips!!!!

Mariah doit mettre le paquet!

TEOM n'est pas l'album le plus vendu en 2005. Peut-être dans le top 5, mais pas le premier. Sur mediatraffic, il est #4. En 2005, on pouvait vendre 8 millions de disques, maintenant on peut à peine en vendre 5.5.

Bref, j'ai jamais été un grand fan de MC, mais j'ai écouté quelques chansons et j'ai bien aimé. J'aimerais bien voir ce qu'elle va faire prochainement...

Nouvelle review que je m'apprête à lire maintenant:

Def Jam/ Island CEO Antonio 'LA' Reid jetted into London yesterday afternoon to present new releases from Ms Janet Jackson and Ms Mariah Carey.

Two of the world's most iconic have been busy squirreling in the studio and return with Jackson's Discipline and Carey's That Chick.

Reid identified both artists as having a whole lot of 'swagger' - before dropping a little dig to EMI. "That's a music company. Well, it used to be," he grinned before showcasing a bit more bitchiness. Or truth, depending on your POV! "We realised that it would take some work with Janet after her last two EMI album weren't successful. Just like the last Mariah EMI album..."

Once that was done, it was on with the music. Reserving full opinion until we've had the chance to sit down properly with both records, we can however say that we think MC won out.

Janet seemed fairly ok - a couple of good club tracks - but otherwise somewhat generic uptempo and slow R&B numbers that sounded like they could have been off-cuts from All For You or Janet. And there was no need for Discipline. To put it bluntly, JJ apologises to her 'daddy' for 'touching herself' even though he 'commanded' her not to. 'But I can smell you on my sheets/ Daddy I disobeyed you, now come punish me...I've been bad, make me cry...' and so on and so on. Yuck.

Luckily, Mariah kept it a whole lot cleaner (but not squeaky, that would be dry!)

The first few tracks were big, but MC really hit hard with absolute banger Migrate featuring T-Pain. Oh my daze!!! "We sippin' Grigio slow," murmurs Mariah over some serious dirty south bounce. Not too sure about her dropping a bit of patois on the Damian Marley assisted Cruise Control ('Me say no man... tink I'm jokin'), but we'll forgive her such strangeness considering the tune packs heat.

Vocally and sonically, this is yet another outstanding release from the world's biggest selling superstar.

Watch out for a full review once the records are in for review...

Janet is out February 25 and Mariah drops April 1st.

NOUVELLE REVIEW

Last night in a central London hotel theatre, Def Jam head L.A Reid invited a very exclusive VIP audience to hear the new albums from both his 2 top divas Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey. With stringent rules laid down at the top of the evening about not leaving the room for a bathroom visit, handing over all gadgets and returning song word sheets we knew it was about to go down.

Beginning with Janet's new material which sees Janet reworking her old sounds from the days of Velvet Rope and Control," Janet's material was quite sexually overt and a little gross ("real heavy like my first period"!) but it was really Mariah's new material that blew everyone away.

Mariah's new album, tentatively titled That Chick, saw collaborations with T Pain, Young Jeezy and Damien Marley with production by her long time friend and producer Jermaine Dupri, Will I Am, Rodney Jerkins and The Dream.

The new music with catchier hooks and melodies than ever, even sees Mariah taking on an exciting new musical adventure where she sings in Jamaican patois on her Damien Marley duet "Cruise Control" where she references "dramas" and "baby mamas" and like your favorite rap star Mariah throws down new Mariahism ("you love yourself some me!") soon as the album gets into the public domain.

Urban music lovers in the house were really excited about that track as well as hip-hop banger "Heat" produced by Will I Am, "For Real,For Real", and "Migrate" where 2007's hit man T Pain hooks up with Mariah but it was the title track "That Chick" with its double entendres which includes a tip of the hat to Michael Jackson with references to his "Of The Wall Classics" that had pop chart taste makers excited claiming it was the number 1 track on the album closely followed by likely international pop hit "Love You Long Time".

In typical Mariah fashion there were the legendary ballads "Love Story" and tear jerker "Bye Bye" (an ode to people who have passed away) that will have reality pop contestants singing away for decades to come!

One track titled "O.O.C" summed up the night and the return of Mariah - once the albums out it's gonna be "Out Of Control!".

To recap, here are the confirmed tracks from the new, tentatively-titled Mariah Carey album, That Chick:

"Touch My Body"

"Migrate" ft. T-Pain

"Heat"

"For Real, For Real"

"That Chick"

"Cruise Control" ft. Damien Marley

"O.O.C"

"Bye Bye"

"Love Story"

"Love You Long Time"

You heard it first right here on MariahDailyJournal!

=> On a donc ici les 10 chansons qui ont été jouées à Londres. Le rédacteur de la review est en extase lol. Il dit que le titre OOC (comprendre Out of control) résume la soirée et le retour de Mariah.

Urban music lovers in the house were really excited about that track as well as hip-hop banger "Heat" produced by Will I Am

Joyce, cet album va être GEANT! WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW! Et tu vas me dire pourquoi je m'excite, un duo avec Damien! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Mariah en jamaican? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

WaaaW!

Je vais écouter quelques extraits - si il y en a qui filtrent qq jours avant la sortie - quelques jours avant la sortie de chaque album et je verrai si ça me plaît. J'essayerai de me limiter à 4 chansons à écouter avant que l'album sorte, je préfère avoir la surprise quand j'achète l'album.

Bon apparement, pour Mariah Carey ça sera Migrate (ft. T-Pain), For Real, For Real, That Chick et O.O.C ou Heat...

Janet, j'ai déjà écouté Feedback bien sûr et pour le moment, c'est un peu du copiage d'un peu partout (Gimme More de Britney, Breakin' Dishes de Rihanna et qq autres) mais je verrais bien avec les suivantes.

Et les paroles que Janet utilisent, je trouve qu'elles assurent!

Joyce, cet album va être GEANT! WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW! Et tu vas me dire pourquoi je m'excite, un duo avec Damien! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Mariah en jamaican? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

WaaaW!

Ça y est on l'a perdu. :mrgreen:

Ça y est on l'a perdu. :mrgreen:

Absolument perdu! Duo avec Damien! Duo avec Young Jeezy! Une ballade et un mid qui vont resté d'après lui dans les mémoires, donc tout sauf les affreux, moches et tristes joy the ride, IWYN ... de l'urbain sur cruise control, migrate, heat et that chick, touch my body...un peu de pop sur lovin you long time...cet album va être Enorme, impossible que des fans d'urbains deviennent fou à son écoute et moi pas!

Du calme Elias, du calme! <_<:P

Joyce, je sais que tu aime le concret, donc du leak, ça reste quand même pas mal ces reviews pour tes fins de partiel lool! :rolleyes:

Invité
Ce sujet ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.
  • Membres qui parcourent ce sujet   0 membres

• Aucun utilisateur enregistré regarde cette page.
  • Créer...